Using Dooster to Manage a Team
Dooster is a great way to coordinate your teams to achieve great results.
You will have a better overview and feel more in control – while saving time and effort
- Quickly add / remove team members within seconds
- Assign them tasks with due dates and other options
- The assigned gets an email detailing the task
- All task comments / replies are centralized in each task.
Note how your team members never actually have to log in. They can simply work from email, by responding to Dooster alerts and comments, like they’re used to. This is a major advantage. Similar tools require full team adoption to work but people don’t like new ways of doing things, so this is often a problem.
- Control who sees what with strict permission levels
- Permission levels can vary across different projects
- Easily upgrade / downgrade each users permissions
- Use the overview screens to see who’s assigned what, what the priorities are etc
- Filter overviews by one or several projects
- One-click drill down to quickly access every task
- Easily move people between different projects
- Members feel in the loop / leads to better team morale