Dooster and Files / Summary
All your files on Dooster are stored in your central “Library”.
Each project has a “Files” tab (see top menu). This also shows every file relating to that project
Dooster’s files system brings you the following benefits:
- Your files are stored in one central safe location.
- You can access them from anywhere.
- Powerful permissions / security. Set exactly who can access each file.
- Files can be attached to specific tasks.
- You can email files into your Dooster account as attachments (using the Creating tasks by email (read more) feature.)
See How to upload / store your files on Dooster here
Read more on Dooster and Your Files here