* "Dooster is a great fit for a small team like ours, working on a few large yet complex projects". David Hirsch, Yale University
"We tried out many other project managers and chose Dooster because we've been especially impressed by:
- Dooster's ability to organize our project into tasklists with associated milestones
- The handy File Library which keeps track of all files associated with a project, even files stored externally on Google Drive (other apps / platforms index only files that are uploaded locally)
- Gannt view of projects, which retains the tasklist structure
- Customizable Status indicators, as well as a robust Tag library
- Awesome filtering capacities that help you identify tasks that are overdue, as well as those coming up in the next week; as well as tasks organized by importance, urgency or an assigned team member
- Notifications to remind you of upcoming targets.
The pricing model is perfect for us as well: while other platforms have a monthly charge per user, Dooster gives us the flexibility to add as many users as we need for a project without incurring additional costs."
David Hirsch, Director, Academic IT Strategy, Center for Teaching and Learning, Yale University