- Use the Search Filter to narrow search results
- To find a item with two or more words – in any order – e.g. John and Mary enter John Mary (i.e. just use spaces)
- To find a multi-word phrase e.g. time management, use quotes e.g. “time management”
- To find a tag use the & sign e.g. to find the tag money enter &money
- To find a ticket number preface it with # e.g. #1234. Note: You can enter the prefix only, OR the full ticket number e.g. #1234-240B (the second part is the project ref)
- Contacts – at this time search doesn’t cover contacts
- Files – please note there is a separate search tool for files in the Library screen. (Also note: File search is case sensitive eg searching for Photo will not find the file ” photo XYZ.jpg”
The search feature only works for alphanumeric characters– so characters like ( ).,!?@ _ % etc are not searchable.